pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Snowy Night in Ga

Well, it has been snowing since about 5 p.m. here in Covington, Ga. Then it rained a little and snowed again and now I hear sleet against my windows!! The snow stuck on cars and grass and trees - huge flakes!! But the streets were OK. Now, everyone knows what happens in Ga. when it snows - no bread or milk in the stores - people think that they can go 100 mph on freezing roads, and demolition derby is in full swing on the highways!!
I think it's been about 3 or 4 years since we had any snow so this is kinda fun.
Home alone tonight, which is a relief. I think I am getting bronchitis again since I feel like YUK!!!
Knitting-wise, I worked on the burp pad for a while after I came back from Prayer Group, and I am planning to turn in early in hopes of not having to drive to Sandy Springs in the morning!
I may have found a knitting group here in town - I am calling the lady in charge tomorrow. I am excited about this -to be able to meet other knitters in the area.
Later~~

No comments: