pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

And I have quit knitting because...

Gotcha!! No way ~ no How ~ not ever!! Happy April Fools Day!

Ara now has 12 teeth ~ fyi. (Just a side note!) Birthday next week - she will be one!!

Our knitting group has gotten a permit to assemble on the square in Covington on WWKIP day, which is June 13th. I am so excited! Main Street Covington's Josephine Kelly is publicizing the event in the Main Street Newsletter, and promoting it on the local cable anniuncement channel. This is so cool! A big thank you to Josephine! (I doubt that she reads my little blog so I will thank her in person soon!) She rocks!

Still working on KAL, socks, and another potato chip scarf. It is a fun knit, and I have given away the first one and have requests for 2 more after I finish this one.

So all I do is work, knit, and waste time on Facebook. Silly me!

Later~

No comments: