pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April continues....

Ok - lets try this again - without kitty help!!
Ara is now 1 and she is just so darn cute! Her birthday party was fun - she loved the cake. (Compliments of granma)

She called me granma for the first time Saturday (yes, she is young, but I have witnesses! Remember, she is absolutely brilliant!!), and I almost cried!!

Knitting 3 potato chip scarves, must finish a sock, a table runner, and a dishcloth. I have 2 friends who are pregnant and due in November, and I am thinking baby blankets made from dishcloths, but I have plenty of time to think on that one (or 2!) I love knitting dishcloths in summer because they are quick and easy and good summer knitting.

Must mention Greek Easter at the Lawson's last Sunday. We were privileged to be able to go help prepare the food on Saturday and then go eat it on Sunday. Lots of fun! Thanks to Jamie and Jerry for the hospitality, the great food, and the good company!!
Later ~

No comments: