pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Monday, May 11, 2009

May, Mother's Day, and other surprises

And here it is~almost the middle of May. Time is flying~guess 'cause I am older.
OTN - same as before plus dishcloths. My cloth stash has been depleted so I am trying to build it back up. Plus I am in a swap with some ladies from the Snellville area. So I am working on dishcloths whenever I can. Trying to get as many knitted as I can. Good warm weather knitting.

Mothers Day was absolutely the best I have ever had!!

A tulip plant and sweet card were waiting on me when I got up. Went to church, grilled steak, potatoes, and corn on my new grill. Got yarn as a present from Andy, Cassie, and the girls.
And the absolute BESTEST MOST WONDERFUL news ever on Mother's Day.

I AM GOING TO BE GRANDMA AGAIN !!!!!!!!


Just a little something I wanted to mention!!

Later ~



No comments: