pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday

Another week begins! I really don't want to go to work tomorrow - I am still tired from the 60+ hour week that I had last week. Traveling is so tiring! hose 4 days were long! But we survived and got the job done.
I have been slacking on the baby blanket~ baby will be here in about 7 weeks, so I need to get moving on it. I have knitted 3 pairs of booties and am working on a burp cloth that I got out of Mason Dixon Knitting. It is so easy so I am sure it will be a pretty quick knit. Then back to the blanket. I really need to work on it, but there is a shower for my DIL Monday week and I need to get some things done to gove her then. The blanket will be a gift when the baby comes.
So I am continuing to knit - there are so many cute baby things to knit for babies but I don't Ihave time to knit them all like I want to.
Later~

No comments: