pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

and I will be at a Super Bowl party, knitting. We are getting together with people from Church and having a big party with lots of food and fun, I am sure. Then I will pull out the baby blanket and try to get some rows done. Did I mention that it is Feather and Fan in Vanna's choice pink? I think it is going to be beautiful, and I cannot wait to meet the granddaughter who will be using it! Just about 8 weeks away! So I must knit, knit, knit!!! I have banished myself from any other project until I finish this blanket.
I am ordering small needles for socks this week. I was given some gorgeous sock yarn by a wonderful on line friend, and I want to do this right. I am a beginner as far as socks are concerned, so I have a lot of studying to do.
I met a knitting instructor at knitting group yesterday, and she told me what books to buy that are good for a beginner, so I am off to Amazon.com to place an order. I will teach myself how to knit socks!! And I will wear them too!
Later~

No comments: