pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday

and I am not glad it is Monday.
Ended up deciding to stay in and watch the Food Network instead of Super Bowl party. Who won? I don't have a clue - nor do I really care!!
Today is my late day in the pharmacy and I am not looking forward to it at all! Always means a lot of waiting for the pharmacists to finish. Well, I am taking a dishcloth to finish and a book!
It is also raining and not very cold. I know that we desparately need the rain, but it is such a pain driving - glad that I will not be in Atlanta today! 285 (perimeter) has crazy people in dry weather, and they get crazier in the rain. Must be the wet!!
Off to work - did some on the blanket last night but still have a lot more to do - my DIL has long babies!!

No comments: