pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Thursday, April 3, 2008

April

and it's in the 40's and windy outside! What weather! They say here in Ga. that if you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes - it will change!!
Still no baby! I really don't know what she is waiting for - she needs to get here soon! I am too impatient!! I guess turning 60 does that! I was really hoping she would come on my birthday but that's OK.
Work is work - knitting booties and washcloths. Also working on my oven hanger. I want to make a jumper for the baby. I found a cute pattern for one knitted in chenille, and I may get the yarn and big needles this weekend to knit it in a 12 months size so she will have it next year. If I like it, Gali may get one too!!
Knitting group is Saturday - can't wait! Meanwhile, just get through this afternoon and tomorrow - I will be in the office, and I don't like being there!
Later~~

No comments: