pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Friday, March 28, 2008

Almost the end of March...

and baby has not arrived yet! I am so anxious to meet her! She will be named Arabella Jael, and I know that she will be beatiful. So we are waiting - and I am not so patiently waiting!!! I so want her to come soon!!
On the knitting front, I am working on a baby hat and an oven hanger. I made a business card holder and because I couldn't find a pattern on the internet for a knitted one, I made up my own. I knotted it with Paton's Grace and I have had several compliments on it. Some day I will learn how to get pictures on this blog!!
I am always knitting dishcloths, and have gotten a friend started knitting dishcloths. I gave her the cotton, the needles, and the grandmother's favorite pattern, and she had made 2 and started on her third last week!
Tomorrow is Knitting Group, which I am looking forward to as always. I am so glad that we have these new friends to knit with. So much fun!

No comments: