pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Thursday, April 17, 2008

This week

Things are getting back to normal in our family. The baby is doing well and gaining weight. She went to the dr. yesterday and was 8lb 2 oz. Her Mom is good too! I have not seen her since Sunday - work and this sinus- allergy thing I have going on. I didn't want to take any chances in case this is not allergic rhinitis.
Knitting business card holders for friends. I am pleased with the way they have turned out, and I hope to be able to post a picture and the pattern soon. I am using Paton's Grace and size 2 needles because I wanted it to be a delicate looking piece. I made the first one in white and am now working on a rose colored one. I have done a blue one too.
I bought the yarn to knit the jumper for Arabela. I got some lavender chenille and I think it will be really nice. Now to find that pattern in the pile! I have some idea where it is!
I may knit Gali one if it turns out good or if I don't get mad in the middle of it!
Almost the weekend - I cannot wait. We may drive to Atlanta and go to Lenox on Saturday, and I may take DD to a yarn shop too! She is having I-Pod problems and we went to the I-Pod store at Mall of Ga. They were no help so we will try Lenox this time! It has been a while since I was at Lenox so it's time to go again!
So back to the needles now~ Later!

No comments: