pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday

is hopefully going to be an easy day. No visits scheduled, so we are going to put together gift bags for nursing home nurses for National Nurses' Week. Company has decided that the mandatory tin of cookies is not enough so we are giving out packets of sticky notes for each nurse. Hope to be able to find some pens too. And whatever else I can find to make it not look cheap!

Knitting wise, I have finished another cloth, another business card holder, which I will post the pattern for as soon as I write it! Still working on oven hanger in red. That's something I work on in the quiet of my room since there is a lot of counting involved. I can't wait to get it done. It is in red, and I am about 1/3 through. I pick it up when I need to really concentrate on knitting - which is just about every night!

Getting started on packing for the move to Porterdale. I will be so glad to get out of this apartment! I am not going to be the maid for the other 2 - especially since they are 1/3 my age and don't work as many hours as I do!! The house is small, but that means less to clean! I have so many books and so much yarn to finish packing, so I am gradually fillinmg boxes.

Off to do what I have to do today! Storms tonight - and knitting grouop day after tomorrow.
Baby growing and healthy - life is good! Thank You Father!!!

Later~

No comments: