pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day After..

So election day has come and gone and I am so glad that I don't have to watch presidential ads anymore. I knew what the results were going to be, and I have to say that God is still in control and I have to trust HIM!!
Knitting socks ( of course!!) and a scarf and pocketbook slippers. 3 projects OTN!! This week has been pretty busy so not much knitting time so far - but it's only Tuesday.
I have bronchitis and still having to work. I spent the weekend in my jammies, sleeping, and on the sofa because I felt awful. Hopefully things are improving in the lung area. Back to the Dr. Friday. Last Friday it was kind of hard to take her seriously - she was dressed as a spider!! (Halloween, don't you know!)
Yesterday was a long day - drove to Columbus for work. Today I only have to go to Buckhead!!

Later~~

1 comment:

Hodges Five said...

Glad you're back! Missed ya online!