pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fibertarians Unite!!!

I am proud to announce that I have joined the Fibertarian Party and now support Delores for president. I do think that she will be a fabulous president and I am proud to be among her supporters. She is about the only honest candidate there is. I would have voted for her last Tuesday, but I didn't read her post in time (I voted so early!) I am ordering a knitting bag tomorrow!

OTN - still working on baby blanket, but am taking a short break to do a quick pair of booties - baby cannot be barefoot! I am obsessed with the Feather and Fan pattern since I was told that I am knitting lace. I think it's so pretty and I love knitting it. I am traveling next week (for work) and since I will not be driving, I should get in some good knitting time!

I am so excited about this new grandchild. I think that because I have started knitting again, it's more fun! I did quilts for my other granddaughter, but this baby will get knitted blanket and booties. She got two hats for Christmas - and she won't be here until March!!

I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures - guess I will have to break down and ask DD to help!

Later~~~

No comments: