pandasmom

pandasmom
2 of my kids and me

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday

Is this getting to be daily? Nope! Just have a little time to spare while I wait for DD to get up.
I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and began to replenish my cotton stash. Of course, I had to buy some purple cotton for the KAL in Rachel's Knitting Room that starts on Monday. The KALs are always so much fun and the cloth that comes out is always so unique! (at least to me!) If you haven't met Rachel and the gang, go to the Yahoo groups page and find the group! These folks are the best!!!
Also, trying out a new bootie pattern for the twins. This one is taking me a little time to get right - I am challenging the few brain cells I have left!
The sock yarn and needles are still in the knitting bag - I have cast on! (CHICKEN ME!!!)
First booties for the twins - then baby hats and booties to go to Russia - more baby knitting for my new granddaughter to come - hmmmmm...... I need a vacation so I can get all this knitting done!!!
Later ~

No comments: